Fashion Stylist

Thursday, July 22, 2010

One of My Favorite Style Icon's

AudreyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Audrey by sykie17 featuring Miss Selfridge dresses
Pink Bow Shift Dress
35 GBP - missselfridge.com
More Miss Selfridge dresses »

Greissimo - Black
$895 - barneys.com
More Christian Louboutin pumps »

The Aspinal Swarovski Clutch
$1,170 - aspinaloflondon.com
More Aspinal of London clutches »

Kenneth Jay Lane Adjustable Tiger Ring
$251 - asos.com
More Kenneth Jay Lane rings »

Black & Cream Pearl Bracelets (8-Pack, Beaded)
8.68 AUD - fashionaddict.com.au
More bracelets »

ASOS Oversized Pearl Stud Earrings
$6.76 - asos.com
More ASOS earrings »

Ladies Long Leather Gloves
$205 - aspinaloflondon.com
More Aspinal of London gloves »

Amazon.com: Audrey Hepburn Movie (Breakfast at Tiffany's, Looking...
$6.59 - amazon.com

Posted by FashionLover at 5:06 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (4)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • One of My Favorite Style Icon's
      • Polyvore Adventure
      • Craft weekend a couple weeks ago... I made this ac...
      • My First Blog!

About Me

My photo
FashionLover
Since I live in the fashion capital of the world I feel like I'm in the right place in order to achieve ALL of my career goals. I'm a true New Yorker-always in a rush! I've worked at some pretty cool stores & companies around the city but currently I'm working hard at my 9-5 fashion buying career. I have an eye for fashion and trends so I'd like to use this blog to share some of the things i'm currently digging and whatever else may be related to fashion and styling. I'm also working on my fashion styling career on the side so I'm definately going to share that fabulous stuff too! Any comments/concerns/questions/rants & raves are fully welcomed! Thanks for stopping by :)
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.